Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Milne Carp Meetup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yes princess st. side. lot's of guys there. I was at 3pm caught a few suckers. was at milne around 5:15 i believe. I was gonna pull a "that other dude?, that was me!" but yeah that was me lol. I will formally introduce myself next time. You guys create a very friendly environment.
(08-02-2013 01:07 PM)rich_ace_G Wrote: [ -> ]yes princess st. side. lot's of guys there. I was at 3pm caught a few suckers. was at milne around 5:15 i believe. I was gonna pull a "that other dude?, that was me!" but yeah that was me lol. I will formally introduce myself next time. You guys create a very friendly environment.

you were the guy i was talking to? why didnt you say you were from the forum! lol
I was going to when I'm about to leave but as I was packing my wife called that she was already at the esso station. I do apologize as it may appear rude on my part to others. How did the rest of the day go?
(08-03-2013 01:36 PM)rich_ace_G Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to when I'm about to leave but as I was packing my wife called that she was already at the esso station. I do apologize as it may appear rude on my part to others. How did the rest of the day go?

Not rude, just rockin' the Ninja way Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's