Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing Partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow fisherman~

I am from Florida where the fishing is, well, awesome! You have no idea what you will catch from Red Fish to Shark when you throw in your line. I am here with my wife for the month of August. She doesn't fish and I am looking for a fishing partner. My brother- in Law has taken me out fishing and we have caught nothing! He has no idea where to go fishing. He says the Bow river is to dangerous to fish....
I have heard all about the fantastic fishing in the Bow River; where do I go? I do not have a boat and wish to fish from the shore. I am using spinning tackle and using spinning lures...Help me please.
My email is spaowner_55@yahoo.com.

When are WE going fishing?

Best Wishes,
[/color]
Bobby Sherman[/color]
Florida is awesome, I know first hand.

Where is the Bow River anyways? The only Bow River I know is in Alberta that runs right through Calgary. I've fished there for one morning...caught nothing...but I know there are Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout and Cutthroat Trout in that river.

If there is a Bow River in Ontario, I've never heard of it and obviously never fished it, so I wouldn't be of any help.
I am about 30 minutes south of Calgary Canada and looking for someone to go fishing with. I will be here until the end of August.
My email is spaowner_55@yahoo.com. I do not have a fly rod, just a spinning rod with lures.

Happy Fishing,

Bobby
Reference URL's