Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Memory Training Tax Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Memory Training Tax Credits:

It seems to me that fishing promotes and flexes one’s memory “muscles” and should be encouraged by our government, employers and family - as necessary preventative maintenance for us all……… no matter our age.

I might be hard pressed to describe in detail what I did at work last Thursday …, or what exactly I put in the garbage 2 weeks ago………. and I really couldn’t even start to describe a shopping trip with my better half from a month ago.

BUT – I can layout and discuss in immense detail, complete with a time line, - the weather, the temperature, the water clarity, the wind direction, any insect activity, surface feeding levels, the lures used, any raptors seen, the fish caught, their colouring and size, and on what,……….etc. ………….. From outings many months ago, and longer.

Fishing trip costs should be considered deductible as a critically necessary medical expense…………. Right?............. even better - as a 100% educational training deduction.

That’s all I got to say………. I think…………maybe I forgot, ……..whatever……Time to go fishin’………smile.

Cheers,

OldTimer
The reason you don't get a tax credit is because (on the flip side) fishing is anti-productive...like right now...I'm supposed to be working...but I'm not Tongue
......... You mean to say that some anglers go fishing on company time............ no one here ever did/does that............... hah!......... smile
...I don't know what you're talking about..........smile
Me neither........ seems I forgot to remember..................... grin.
Reference URL's