Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there everyone. I'm Melamii, or Mel. Yes, I am female, and I love to go fishing. It all started in the quarry on Water. St. in St.Marys, Ontario, and then the Thames river, for carp. My brother and his friends would take me there. It's the easiest place to catch a fish, because I think the fish are bored there...

I got my boyfriend (mrclownprince) into fishing. He's never really been fishing before he met me.

I've caught a number of fish: Baby walleye, gobys, rainbow trout, brook trout, big a** carp, sunfish, small mouth bass, big mouth bass, pumpkin seed panfish, perch, snapping turtle, catfish, mussel on my sinker, black crappy, brown trout, rock bass, baby salmon. I love to catch, take a picture, and release.

Nice to be on here, and read everyones experiences.
welcome to the forum Smile
Welcome to OSF!
(02-04-2014 05:07 PM)melamii Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there everyone. I'm Melamii, or Mel. Yes, I am female, and I love to go fishing. It all started in the quarry on Water. St. in St.Marys, Ontario, and then the Thames river, for carp. My brother and his friends would take me there. It's the easiest place to catch a fish, because I think the fish are bored there...

I got my boyfriend (mrclownprince) into fishing. He's never really been fishing before he met me.

I've caught a number of fish: Baby walleye, gobys, rainbow trout, brook trout, big a** carp, sunfish, small mouth bass, big mouth bass, pumpkin seed panfish, perch, snapping turtle, catfish, mussel on my sinker, black crappy, brown trout, rock bass, baby salmon. I love to catch, take a picture, and release.

Nice to be on here, and read everyones experiences.

Hi Melamii,

Welcome to the OSF forum. Nice to have you here.

Hopefully info in our posts will help change your baby catches into big a** catches................ smile

Cheers,

OldTimer
(02-04-2014 05:07 PM)melamii Wrote: [ -> ]I got my boyfriend (mrclownprince) into fishing. He's never really been fishing before he met me.

Now that's something you don't hear everyday! It is usually the other way around. Big Grin

Welcome!
Hi there! Another female fisher here, but I'm over the border in Qc
Reference URL's