Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've been fishing for close to 20 years...been fishing around the GTA as well as C/K/W area. The furthest I've fished in Ontario is around Timmins. I've fished in some pretty cool places around the world...and there are still many, many more places I want to fish!

I enjoy all sorts of fishing...livebaiting, carping, fly fishng (without the elitism), float fishing, ice fishing, trolling, deep sea trolling, bottom fishing, vertical jigging...you name it, I love it. It's a bloody obsession! Angel

I met MichaelAngelo a couple of weekends ago down by the lakeshore. Glad to be here.
Welcome to the forums! You're just in time for our meetup on Saturday over the islands.... Big Grin
Unfortunately I'll have to work this Saturday Sad Have fun though. Smile
(04-12-2012 08:57 PM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I'll have to work this Saturday Sad Have fun though. Smile

Ooops sorry I pm'd you before I saw your reply here! Anyways, welcome welcome!!
Hey MuskieBait - welcome aboard!

Cheers,

OldTimer
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
Hey MB! It's getting pretty close to white bass spawn time
(04-14-2012 10:38 PM)bettercallsaul Wrote: [ -> ]Hey MB! It's getting pretty close to white bass spawn time

Yep, yep, yep! I could be looking real soon...maybe bring my rod to work and do some late afternoon sessions.

Right time and the right place is probably the key. Big Grin
Welcome aboard MB!

Hey wait, those initials look familiar? lol
(04-16-2012 05:28 PM)manitoubass2 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard MB!

Hey wait, those initials look familiar? lol

Yeah now I can't use MB anymore LOL now you're MB2 I guess Tongue
Reference URL's