Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I recently dusted off my fishing gear last spring after about a 10-year hiatus from fishing with the help of a co-worker who rekindled my passion.

I've been fishing around the Toronto area for a long time now but have mostly been lone-wolfing it in my recent endeavors. I'm predominantly into fly fishing for migratory trout and salmon nowadays but have fished for all kinds of species in the southern Ontario region.

I haven't searched for a new online community since the University of Toronto fishing forum "What's Bitin' in the Toronto Area" disappeared, so I'm glad to find out there are a few major Ontario fishing forums now.

Anyhow, I hope to learn some new things and maybe share some knowledge and make some friends along the way.

Cheers,

Grumpy
Hey Grumpy,

Welcome to OSF.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Gosh, that's a long time ago. I remember the good ole days...dangerous times it was though...a lot of secrets were spilled and many spots ruined...but we learned and moved on.

Forums now are great places to hang out and learn some techniques...but not so much about finding locations or up-to-date action. Many people are very quiet about their success now...and many old faced don't even visit forums anymore.
(03-17-2015 10:41 AM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh, that's a long time ago. I remember the good ole days...

Me too................... no cells, no computers, and 29 cent burgers...............etc. (=heaven lost).

...................Grin.......................

OT
Reference URL's