Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: System reset - stop the honking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know a lot of people are not going to agree with this post. But hey………opinions vary, and we all get to have ours. Here’s mine today:

Canadian Geese need to be severely culled in an aggressive concentrated effort by whatever means possible. We need a Goose-agedon.

I’ve had enough of their endless honking, crapping and strutting pompous presence no matter where I go (and not just when fishing – they are EVERYWHERE).

We are to blame – we fed them and protected them way too long – and as such we trained them not to migrate and to be totally fearless of us………….. now they foul all lands, roof tops, beaches, and waterways 365 days a year.

We banned weed killers in many locations in this province ……….. Guess What? - Canada Geese love dandelions and thrive on them.

Wide open hunting seasons won’t work – they are tough and taste like $h!t. Even sausage made from them sucks.

Smoke’em and compost’em! And at the same time make them terrified to be anywhere near humans.

Cheers,

OldTimer

..................smile
Yes, kill...kill them all!!!

Goose sausage isn't so bad. And if you only slow cook a goose like you would to stew beef, you would have a different opinion...
They got on my bad side last year when one of them jumped on my back and tried to attack me.....
(06-03-2015 01:14 AM)zippyFX Wrote: [ -> ]They got on my bad side last year when one of them jumped on my back and tried to attack me.....

Oh my - a goose goose.
Shoulda ducked.
(06-05-2015 12:36 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Shoulda ducked.

Yes, stay away from them is the best way.

(08-06-2015 05:47 PM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]Once I have time and money to get my hunting license and get into the sport, I'll happily take out a few Canada Geese and fill my freezer.

oh oh...........everyone - Run for cover..............hide.................do it NOW!
[Image: tumblr_mf6lrmjJAy1qeablwo1_1280.jpg]

Relevant
Reference URL's