Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: And we actually fund this ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ontario.ca/page/fishing

The quality of this site gets worse as we go forward.

Why?
No kidding...terrible web design...
Lol it looks like a website from around Y2K.

Personally, I care more about content than style. Every time I needed info from the MNR website it has been readily available. When I call the TIPS hotline, the phone is always picked up.
Hey, don't get me wrong - most readers here know that I am a long time aggressive supporter of the MNR - as my posts will reveal.

I also agree that the personnel are always more than helpful if contacted - as my posts will reveal.

But in my thoughts - this site has gone backwards in design, features, and most importantly - in access to information (and this information was paid for by us).

Not longer can one access the many reports, surveys, and studies done............. updates re MNR news is next to non-existent............and the site has lost half it's functional tree "depth" and some menus chains are a closed circle, dead ends, or link to obscure remote ministry web pages.

We paid someone to do this - IMHO we didn't get our moneys worth and our "freedom to information" has eroded.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Reference URL's