Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: new to your Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I come from Yorkshire in the UK, and have been living in Canada for four years now, i live on the port of Newcastle and work in Whitby. I have not fished for some years but recently decided i would like to take it up again, i fished the first year i was in Canada but only a few times, not getting full benefit from my licence and outdoor card. I have my licence for this year and when it and my card expire next December i will renew all for three years. Ilook forward to joining your forum, any tips on fishing styles or locations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hey Newcastle Newbie,

Welcome to OSF.

You'll find a wealth of tips and info in the past posts and articles. Look around.

Cheers,

OldTimer
You're right in the heart of Steelhead country. It's been warm...the creeks are not frozen yet...and people have been catching them. Wink Don't wait until spring.
(01-08-2016 09:50 PM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]You're right in the heart of Steelhead country. It's been warm...the creeks are not frozen yet...and people have been catching them. Wink Don't wait until spring.
[/qu

[quote='Newcastle Newbie' pid='16237' dateline='1453639186']
[quote='MuskieBait' pid='16232' dateline='1452304258']
You're right in the heart of Steelhead country. It's been warm...the creeks are not frozen yet...and people have been catching them. Wink Don't wait until spring.
[/qu
thanksfor the info MuskieBait, only just picked this up so ill try that and post any results.
Reference URL's