Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New guy in town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, just got an account on here to check things out and maybe glean some information. Just started fishing last year and only been a couple times so far. Looking forward to spending more time shore fishing this summer and hopefully having more access to better fishing spots in the future!
Hey FerGotTen,

Welcome to OSF.

While you won't have many here share their secret "spots", you can learn much about researching locations, target timing, technique, and tips in all aspects of the sport.

Look around.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Yeah, saw a post on that before making an account. I can understand why they wouldn't, I personally wouldn't want to fish a spot that was overcrowded and over fished. Hopefully I get rich one day and can build a private pond or something. Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome to OSF.

You don't need to get rich. Just spend time to explore the fishing opportunities around you, and you can find some great spots of your own. Make sure you don't tell anyone once you found them Wink
Reference URL's