Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: First Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted a first report but haven't had any feedback.... not sure if it was approved or what but i still don't have access to fishing reports....
Kind of an ongoing issue with this forum. As far as I know, there is only 1 administrator and he disappears for months at a time. Not an ideal situation, but not much we can do about it either.
(08-16-2016 05:11 PM)Fossil Fish Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of an ongoing issue with this forum. As far as I know, there is only 1 administrator and he disappears for months at a time. Not an ideal situation, but not much we can do about it either.

Do note that participation and access here is free, but not a right. Our administrator funds this site's existence from his own pocket, and maintains it with his personal time.

I view this as a gift.

Have patience, be happy............

OT
MichaelAngelo (the admin) has been away since July. He's likely away until end of August. He's been away in very remote areas with no internet access.

Please be patient. As OT said, MA funds this site from his own pocket and he maintains it with his own time. He can choose to close it at any time. Please realize that this site exists and provides access for free. It is a privilege, not a right. If you have any issue, you can message MichaelAngelo personally.

Also, if you are posting a First Report as a way to gain access to the Fishing Report forum, there are also other ways to contribute to gain access. And to be honest, our members here focus more on techniques and fishing related discussion rather than posting frequent reports.
Reference URL's