Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: another Toronto Urban Fishing Ambassador
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i am Tangledline....
I am another Toronto Urban Fishing Ambassador joining OSF.
I fish from shore most of the time along the Toronto harbourfront, the Toronto Islands,Tommy Thompson Park, Ashbridges Bay, Buffers Park and Ontario Place shoreline. I fish for Bowfin, Carp, Pike, Bass,
Bullhead, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Salmon, Gar. Urban Angling is certainly the way to go if you live in Toronto....you could fight the traffic to get outside the city every weekend to fish cottage country or you can put more time into fishing and learn to enjoy fishing in your own "backyard" so to speak. Less carbon footprint...more stewardship of fish habitat in the community you live in. I can fish weekends but also weeknights after work....more opportunity and covenience....more involvement and experience in the bodies of water i fish. Respect the water habitat please pick up the garbage you find in your travels.
Hey David, welcome! Big Grin
Welcome Dave! Love the intro, those are some great points to ponder Smile

edit:

http://torontourbanfishing.com/ for more info on the Toronto Urban Fishing Ambassadors!
Welcome aboard.

Regards

OldTimer
Reference URL's