Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Salmon Fever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should crank up yer engines..........

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Monst...story.html

[attachment=235]

OT
"equivalent of an 11-year-old boy" LOL what a comparison Tongue

Lucky buggers from Newmarket!
Yeah...but they still don't pull like a Bat Ray Tongue

I'm just spoiled after such a great trip...nothing can kind of compare right now...
Don't know......... never hooked into a 11 year old boy yet.......... but I hooked my grandad once........... smile
The fish doesn't give you any attitude now the 11 year old boy, that's another story.
Use a jaw clamp.
nice fish, real nice........sad thing is, ive met some 11 year old kids that were tiny, and some that were massive so fail on their part...........they should have said, the equivalent of 83 pounds.......lol

Today I did a trip to three tribs........low water, warm, stagnant.......no signs of life on the credit, bronte and one other - still waiting...............need rain!
(08-28-2012 09:05 PM)BCLT Wrote: [ -> ]Today I did a trip to three tribs........low water, warm, stagnant.......no signs of life on the credit, bronte and one other - still waiting...............need rain!

And we need that rain soon.... reports indicate that the lake fish are getting very dark.
Next rain, I'm calling a huge run everywhere LOL.... hopefully =D

They must be waiting patiently!
Best git cher borax, sugar and salt.............. need it soon.
Reference URL's