Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: OSF Garbage Derby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
April 21 I was cleaning up garbage left by three groups of anglers with their kids......iphone was left behind too...hard lesson.

When your not neat and clean you may leave important things behind.
April 27 2013

[attachment=454]

...diposed of properly....
Nice find on the iPhone Big Grin
Today’s submission.

The container on the right still had one half dozen worms in it…….. great........... so I used them, worked out good.

Plus - a few bonus sinkers, a dropper rig, two barrel swivels, four hooks, and a snap swivel now in my tackle bag.

[attachment=538]

Leave it cleaner than you found it!

Cheers,

OldTimer
(06-17-2013 01:52 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]The container on the right still had one half dozen worms in it……..

Nice entry into the derby OT! good to see it payed off in spades... er worms...
Today’s entry:

- an “Official American Water Ski Ass’n” marker buoy – that was floating by……no anchor line… think I'll recycle it.... and use it to mark a nasty large subsurface rock in my favorite lake up north.

……….. and a “dial-a-sinker” case that I’ll probably make use of too.

[attachment=550]

Cheers,

Oldtimer
(06-24-2013 01:47 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]and use it to mark a nasty large subsurface rock in my favorite lake up north.

... and not to take up basketball?
(06-26-2013 10:28 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013 01:47 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]and use it to mark a nasty large subsurface rock in my favorite lake up north.

... and not to take up basketball?

I'll leave the basketball to my 6'9" son.
Here’s today’s entry:

Fishing line, old plates, plastic bags, can lids, conduit clamps, smokes..

And apparently our litterer has good taste in Beer…….. and does Ford brake jobs on the side:

[attachment=626]

All disposed of properly

OT
http://www.shorelinecleanup.ca/en

Something I found, if anyone is interested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's