Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Tackle Swap?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I was just thinking of doing some sorta tackle swap meetup? or we dont even have to meet up, maybe a thread where members can post a lure they are looking for or a lure they want to swap for something else.

Doesn't have to be just lures, anything fishing related really.

I have quite a few different kinds of rapala jerk baits and xraps and clackin raps, i wouldnt mind trading someone for a topwater lure.
This is a great idea!

Maybe you can post up a picture of the items for swap, and give details of each. A little detail is nice. For example:

Brand
Type (Crankbait, topwater, spinner...etc)
Size
Colour
Weight
Cosmetic condition (out of 10)
Working condition (out of 10)

I may have some things to offer depending on condition and size...however, what I want in return is likely not in anyone's collection since they are mostly saltwater gear.

I can offer things at a low price though. I do have quite a bit to get rid off...

prime89, I have a few topwater lures you may be interested. I'll post them tonight.
Oh yeh sure. Thts a good idea. Il try and get the pics up asap.
I'd definitely be up for this. Awesome idea.

Anyone have any flies for sale, the homemade ones aren't cutting it anymore haha.

Giuga10
(09-14-2012 11:01 AM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great idea!

Maybe you can post up a picture of the items for swap, and give details of each. A little detail is nice. For example:

Brand
Type (Crankbait, topwater, spinner...etc)
Size
Colour
Weight
Cosmetic condition (out of 10)
Working condition (out of 10)

I may have some things to offer depending on condition and size...however, what I

want in return is likely not in anyone's collection since they are mostly saltwater gear.

I can offer things at a low price though. I do have quite a bit to get rid off...

prime89, I have a few topwater lures you may be interested. I'll post them tonight.

Heres a pic of one of my planos..i have these hardbaits that im willing to trade one for a zara spook..or hulla popper.

The xraps on the top left...the bottom orange one i barely use and have cuaght fish on it. Its in excellent condition. Runs shallow to mid depth. Very easiy to cast a long distance.

[attachment=255]
Okay, here's what I'm offering...for prime89's three X-Raps (Blue, Black and Gold) for these 4 lures, or if anyone is interested to purchase the lot is available for $16 (that's $4 a lure!).

One (New) 1/2oz Snag Proof Moss Master Tournament Frog - Chartreuse (Original US$6.99 on BPS website)
One (New) 5/8oz Bass Pro Shops® Kermy Frog - Tree Frog (Original US$6.29 on BPS website)
One (Used once) 3-1/4" Popper (Manufacturer unknown...bought at fishing show) - Black Shad (Original $4.99)
One (Used once) 4" Walk-the-dog lure (Manufacturer unknown...bought at fishing show) - Glow Green (Original $4.99)

** Used lures has slightly rusty but super sharp hooks that are still in good condition.
Reference URL's