Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: What's the meaning behind your UserID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious to know what is the meaning behind some of the UserID's out there? I'll start...

A2F is just an acronyn for "Addicted 2 Fishing" Smile

What's the meaning behind yours?
Ahhhh good one A2F

Mine's simple... my first and middle names LOL. I can't believe I never watched Ninja Turtles Tongue
Gee......... I don't remember..............smile........
(09-20-2012 12:30 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Gee......... I don't remember..............smile........

LMFAO! LIKE! Big Grin
Mine is my last name and the day of the month I was born on.

Also I chose Giuga because my entire life none of my friends called me Nicholas, as my nickname in hockey was Giuga. Through my friends of hockey the name spread to my other friends. And now even some of my teachers call me Giuga Tongue. So I thought if I am regularly know as Giuga in real life, why not put it as my ID Big Grin.

BTW it's pronounced (jewg-uh). If any of you were struggling with it Tongue

Some people even thought my 1st name was Giuga lol,
Giuga10
MuskieBait...

1) I'm a small guy (5'2", 100lb soaking wet). At one point, my friends said they always have a spot on the boat for me since I can fit in the livewell.

2) At one point, I was on a mission for my first muskie. Every trip I made always have a rod ready for that muskie.

3) My friend suggest that the best way for me to catch a muskie was to put a hook into my belt buckle, toss me in the water, and have me splash around. They are sure I'm just a bite size snack for a big muskie.

From there on, I was known as MuskieBait. Big Grin Laugh as you may, but this MuskieBait actually bites back. Tongue
(09-20-2012 09:12 PM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]MuskieBait...

1) I'm a small guy (5'2", 100lb soaking wet). At one point, my friends said they always have a spot on the boat for me since I can fit in the livewell.

2) At one point, I was on a mission for my first muskie. Every trip I made always have a rod ready for that muskie.

3) My friend suggest that the best way for me to catch a muskie was to put a hook into my belt buckle, toss me in the water, and have me splash around. They are sure I'm just a bite size snack for a big muskie.

From there on, I was known as MuskieBait. Big Grin Laugh as you may, but this MuskieBait actually bites back. Tongue

Lol awesome story.

Giuga10
(09-20-2012 12:30 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Gee......... I don't remember..............smile........

OT this made my day!!! Big Grin
Reference URL's