Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Whaaa..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any guesses...?

[attachment=326]
Barramundi aka Asian Seabass (Lates calcarifer).

That's a spanking nice fish too...in the 100cm class range...a trophy in any books.
Gee & I thought it was a Honda or Kawasaki..............smile.
My reaction was a deep "woah"

LOL
With the top end bagged, I thought maybe...MERMAID!

Fish with Boobs...Big Grin
not sure which i am more impressed with....the size of the fish, the fact it was caught, the ability to balance the motor bike or Muskiebait's ability to identify anything fishy!
(11-20-2012 10:15 PM)tangledline Wrote: [ -> ]not sure which i am more impressed with....the size of the fish, the fact it was caught, the ability to balance the motor bike or Muskiebait's ability to identify anything fishy!

Clearly, this thread is full of win. Big Grin
(11-23-2012 01:11 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2012 10:15 PM)tangledline Wrote: [ -> ]not sure which i am more impressed with....the size of the fish, the fact it was caught, the ability to balance the motor bike or Muskiebait's ability to identify anything fishy!

Ulimate win...Fish with boobs....FISH BOOBS!
(11-23-2012 08:34 AM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2012 01:11 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]

Ulimate win...Fish with boobs....FISH BOOBS!

[Image: 10634.jpg]
[Image: full-of-win.jpg]
Reference URL's