Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello from Markham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-12-2013 12:51 PM)angler1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013 03:34 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]The parking at Swan Lake is a bit difficult because you have to find one of the side streets that are right beside Swan Lake since the parking lot is for residents only.
I always park at the building site office parking lot, next to the dock on the south side. There's room for several cars. I've never been challenged there. Hope the fishing is better, this year.

Can we walk around the shore to fish or are we restricted some areas, e.g: the dock?
from Google maps, the north side seems to have more land structure for hiding fish.
(03-12-2013 01:30 PM)Freshwater Wrote: [ -> ]Can we walk around the shore to fish or are we restricted some areas, e.g: the dock?
from Google maps, the north side seems to have more land structure for hiding fish.
The dock is the best place. Most of the north and west side shoreline cannot be reached since the water is 10 or more feet high, from shore, with heavy foliage. 80% of the lake is unreacheable by shore. Google maps doesn't show that since it's an aerial view. One day, I'm going to get a kayak and fish the rest of the lake.
(03-12-2013 02:41 PM)angler1 Wrote: [ -> ]The dock is the best place. Most of the north and west side shoreline cannot be reached since the water is 10 or more feet high, from shore, with heavy foliage. 80% of the lake is unreacheable by shore. Google maps doesn't show that since it's an aerial view. One day, I'm going to get a kayak and fish the rest of the lake.

Too bad we can't use the shoreline around the whole lake Sad But this might turn out to be a bonanza for those who can use a kayak. 5-6 lbs lunker bass while the people on the dock looks on in envy Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's