Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Snagging rod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good for a quick laugh:

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Sn.../#desc-tab

And, in action:

"It was about 60 lbs! Nothin really special!"

LOL

I want a paddlefish!! Not snagged of course Wink .... if that is even possible...
Would fit right in with the crowd on the rocks at Port Credit harbour in September.....
I think the caveat to using that rod is that you have to be screwing your cousin.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

They looks like a good cheap shark rod to me though. Wink
(03-07-2013 09:05 AM)Eli Wrote: [ -> ]I think the caveat to using that rod is that you have to be screwing your cousin.

Doesnt that make it somewhat difficult to cast properly? But I guess you have someone handy to hold yer beer.
(03-07-2013 05:06 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2013 09:05 AM)Eli Wrote: [ -> ]I think the caveat to using that rod is that you have to be screwing your cousin.

Doesnt that make it somewhat difficult to cast properly? But I guess you have someone handy to hold yer beer.

Beer hats. Wink
Very impressed with how this thread turned out!

So far we're shark fishing with a snagging rod and beer hats.

This brings me no closer to any paddlefish though Sad
Carlyle Dam...dead shad....maybe...
(03-09-2013 11:20 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Very impressed with how this thread turned out!

So far we're shark fishing with a snagging rod and beer hats.

This brings me no closer to any paddlefish though Sad

Should I cancel my cousin?
In this area they are fishing, It is actually legal to snag fish like they are...

There is another video out there somewhere, that shows this but actually talks about the regs from their area.

If it was our area yeah we could make those suggestions, but they are within their laws.

Why a "Snagging" Rod, is sold in our area is beyond me, but i guess they sell them online you could have them delivered to your local shop.

We know whats sport and what isnt.

Michael this will not be the way you want to catch your paddlefish.

~Jeremy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's