Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bass in the city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[attachment=422]Living in Brampton Ont with kids, it's hard to get away for long fishing trips, so I decided to find Bass in the city. Norton park, in any weather, casting from shore is where you can find me. Large mouth in the 2-4 lbs range are a regular thing over here. [/php]
Hi Wayne,

Good for you.

Welcome to the OSF forum.

Regards,

OldTimer
(03-08-2013 02:23 AM)Wayne_gallant1 Wrote: [ -> ]Living in Brampton Ont with kids, it's hard to get away for long fishing trips, so I decided to find Bass in the city. Norton park, in any weather, casting from shore is where you can find me. Large mouth in the 2-4 lbs range are a regular thing over here. [/php]
Nice! You caught that bass in Norton Park?
(03-08-2013 02:23 AM)Wayne_gallant1 Wrote: [ -> ]Living in Brampton Ont with kids, it's hard to get away for long fishing trips, so I decided to find Bass in the city. Norton park, in any weather, casting from shore is where you can find me. Large mouth in the 2-4 lbs range are a regular thing over here. [/php]

Wow. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder how the bass got in there? That’s a small little pond. I'm guessing it was stocked at one time.
Welcome Wayne,

Nice Bass you got there! And a great little spot to fish.

Welcome,
Giuga10
Nice!

I know what its like! I have kids as well and have to fish around the family commitments as well. Still reward though.
Hi Wayne. Nice pic! I'll have to take a trip to Brampton some day and look for this park.
Thanks for the info.
Awesome! I live in Brampton and will for sure give Norton Park a hit
Welcome Wayne, that's one big sucker of a buzz bait you got there!
Hi Wayne:

Nice catch.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's