Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all -

I'm new to fishing basically as of this past summer, and I don't have access to a boat, so aside from the occasional canoe trip etc I shore fish. My attempts are mainly in or near either Toronto, where I live, or Grey County, where I often tag along on my girlfriend's family visits. I say attempts because I haven't had much success yet (though a few Grey County chub made some fine bait for nuisance raccoons). So I'll have a lot to ask.
Hey welcome to OSF. I am pretty new as well, but I am sure that there will be many old timers here that can be of help.
Hi TWS,

Welcome to OSF.

Lots of great shore fishing in Grey & Bruce counties' rivers. I usd to do a lot of it around Owen Sound & Southhampton.

Regards,

OldTimer
(03-18-2013 12:05 PM)Nerdastic Wrote: [ -> ]Hey welcome to OSF. I am pretty new as well, but I am sure that there will be many old timers here that can be of help.

There only one OldTimer here...not sure who else you're calling "old timers" TongueTongueTongue
(03-21-2013 04:24 PM)MuskieBait Wrote: [ -> ]There only one OldTimer here...not sure who else you're calling "old timers" TongueTongueTongue

Funny.........smile....

Tick......... Tick......... Tick.............. ask not for whom the bell tolls.....
Welcome!
Haha thanks guys. Yeah, I have a lot to learn about the trout migration dynamics in all those Grey streams. When I'm up there in the summer I mostly cast off culverts down south in the Bajeros/Maple Valley/Singhampton area, but I'll also go up to the mouths of rivers like the Notty or Beaver to fish on Zone 14 seasons when 16 is closed. Might try that Easter weekend if I can figure out what'll be swimming in those mouths.
Welcome to the board.
Reference URL's