Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hamilton Bay Leviathan ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Makes you wonder........

43.29584,-79.801217

Paste ordinates into google maps in satellite mode and zoom in.
Awesome!
Shipwreck????
It's obviously one of the mutated giant carp of Hamilton Harbour. Wink

If I work for GoogleMaps...the fun that you can have with these satellite pictures...like putting in little great white shark shadows on beaches, a fake image of Yeti in the mountains, a giant squid surfacing in the middle of nowhere in the ocean...it'll be like "Where is Waldo" but with creatures...and trying to see if people can find them by accident. AngelBig Grin
People on the ground can have fun with it too.

Here’s a “for real” Lancaster bomber crop circle – from Ancaster Ontario, out near the airport.

43.189424,-79.981692

Cheers,

OldTimer
(03-23-2013 07:26 AM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]People on the ground can have fun with it too.

Here’s a “for real” Lancaster bomber crop circle – from Ancaster Ontario, out near the airport.

43.189424,-79.981692

Cheers,

OldTimer

That's cool.
(03-23-2013 07:26 AM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]People on the ground can have fun with it too.

43.189424,-79.981692

Cheers,

OldTimer

Very cool!
Definitely mutated monster carp.. lol
mutated carp...lol...I do remember when I was growing up (born and raised in Hamilton) that there was an article in the local paper about a frog that was found. It's eyes were in it's mouth! Only in Hamilton.

The Lancaster crop circle is cool...
Reference URL's