You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes (/Thread-Ontario-outdoor-project-and-fish-raising-funding-responsibilty-changes)

Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - OldTimer - 04-19-2013 12:54 PM

Worth reading - so you are aware:

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2013/04/03/big-changes-in-how-outdoors-projects-funded

OT

RE: Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - MuskieBait - 04-19-2013 01:08 PM

Great! More money for rehab!

I'll hold my tongue on the whole salmon and trout stocking programs...I go against the grain on those topics...which, know Jeremy and MEA is working on, I don't want to offend anyone Tongue

RE: Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - OldTimer - 04-19-2013 06:20 PM

Truth is truth.

Enjoy the ensuing sound of crickets...............

RE: Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - Jeremy Ray Green - 04-22-2013 09:46 PM

I Cant believe you made me click on one of chronzy;s posts...

Sad

RE: Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - OldTimer - 04-23-2013 04:17 PM

(04-22-2013 09:46 PM)Jeremy Ray Green Wrote:  I Cant believe you made me click on one of chronzy;s posts...

Sad

Is it not accurate?

RE: Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - Eli - 04-23-2013 08:14 PM

Great...give the reins of power to the OFAH...

RE: Ontario outdoor project and fish raising funding responsibilty changes - Jeremy Ray Green - 04-26-2013 07:36 PM

(04-23-2013 04:17 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  
(04-22-2013 09:46 PM)Jeremy Ray Green Wrote:  I Cant believe you made me click on one of chronzy;s posts...

Sad

Is it not accurate?

It's a Chronzy post,

His word does not appeal to me.

He does proper research and speaks only on topics that he has factual proof on.
I'm sure his story is acurate.

I did not read it so i cannot comment onit.