You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Taking a fishing hiatus... - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Taking a fishing hiatus... (/Thread-Taking-a-fishing-hiatus)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Taking a fishing hiatus... - MuskieBait - 07-11-2013 09:14 PM

My doctorate program does not have summer breaks. Your buddy is lucky he has summer break. I do not envision too many free weekends in the coming months as I try to wrap up all the lab experiments this summer. Then it is time to write the thesis...

I guess you have no idea how much I've fished in the past Big Grin I've done my fair share of fishing and traveling already...now is crunch time to graduate...

RE: Taking a fishing hiatus... - Sailor Joe - 07-12-2013 06:15 PM

(07-11-2013 09:14 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  My doctorate program does not have summer breaks. Your buddy is lucky he has summer break. I do not envision too many free weekends in the coming months as I try to wrap up all the lab experiments this summer. Then it is time to write the thesis...

I guess you have no idea how much I've fished in the past Big Grin I've done my fair share of fishing and traveling already...now is crunch time to graduate...

What ever you do, don't get into golf. Now there's a time killer! It's almost as bad as getting married.

RE: Taking a fishing hiatus... - MuskieBait - 07-12-2013 09:26 PM

(07-12-2013 06:15 PM)Sailor Joe Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 09:14 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  My doctorate program does not have summer breaks. Your buddy is lucky he has summer break. I do not envision too many free weekends in the coming months as I try to wrap up all the lab experiments this summer. Then it is time to write the thesis...

What ever you do, don't get into golf. Now there's a time killer! It's almost as bad as getting married.

I cannot partake in a sport that consider water as a hazard. Angel

RE: Taking a fishing hiatus... - Sailor Joe - 07-13-2013 08:47 AM

Unless you do what I do, I only golf so that I may fish the ponds.

RE: Taking a fishing hiatus... - OldTimer - 07-17-2013 09:25 AM

Like the other active members here - I wish you fantastic success in your chosen path combined with much happiness and good health.

But selfishly - I shall miss your posts, spectacular adventures, humour, and (mostly) the interesting discussions we've had.

Take care my friend.

Warmest Regards,

OldTimer