You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Bait vending machines - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Bait vending machines (/Thread-Bait-vending-machines)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bait vending machines - Fromtoronto - 05-14-2014 03:56 PM

Lebarons in markham on woodbine.

RE: Bait vending machines - FrenchCarper - 05-14-2014 09:02 PM

there's a bait shop on birchmount and danforth area in scarborough. As for worms i usually pick them up after a rainy day. Wait till midnight and grab them with a flashlight and quick hands. The wetter the better. Just walk soft and try not to shine the light on them. As for storage i have about 500 worms at the back of my fridge in a worm box. I feed them oatmeal every week or so and i keep them in generic moss i pick up in the woods or earthworm food mix that i buy from a co-op when i visit montreal. A old buddy of mind used to sell worms he collected after i showed him the trick. The best are large parks or lawns.

RE: Bait vending machines - Fossil Fish - 05-15-2014 05:37 PM

There was (and still may be) a vending machine at the Petro Canada in Sutton (Dalton & High St.) and there's a variety store further north on Dalton that sells worms, as well as a bait shop in Jacksons Point

RE: Bait vending machines - MRQturbo - 05-15-2014 07:09 PM

just take a walk around your neighbourhood after a hard rain...worms all over the sidewalks....my parents backyard is a worm bonanza after it rains....if i ever need to use live bait i'll just catch them as needed....

RE: Bait vending machines - shorefisher1 - 05-15-2014 08:38 PM

(05-15-2014 07:09 PM)MRQturbo Wrote:  just take a walk around your neighbourhood after a hard rain...worms all over the sidewalks....my parents backyard is a worm bonanza after it rains....if i ever need to use live bait i'll just catch them as needed....

I like doing this too, they seem luckier too!

RE: Bait vending machines - brutus - 06-06-2015 03:35 PM

There is one at Yonge & North Lake Road (Wilcox lake). It's west side of Yonge, a little bit north of North Lake. Machine is outside a Korean convenience store.