You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Sunday afternoon apr 22 - anyone out fishing? - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sunday afternoon apr 22 - anyone out fishing? (/Thread-Sunday-afternoon-apr-22-anyone-out-fishing)

Sunday afternoon apr 22 - anyone out fishing? - MikeH - 04-22-2012 08:10 AM

I have a few hours free after lunch, is anyone out fishing? Not sure whether to go over to Ashbridge, TTP, the Islands, OP or somewhere new, further afield?

RE: Sunday afternoon apr 22 - anyone out fishing? - MuskieBait - 04-22-2012 04:17 PM

Working this whole weekend Sad

RE: Sunday afternoon apr 22 - anyone out fishing? - andre - 04-25-2012 12:34 AM

(04-22-2012 08:10 AM)MikeH Wrote:  I have a few hours free after lunch, is anyone out fishing? Not sure whether to go over to Ashbridge, TTP, the Islands, OP or somewhere new, further afield?

what's the plan? I am going to try something.... not sure yet where.. actually, I am still trying to learn how to "prepare" my gear.. lol

RE: Sunday afternoon apr 22 - anyone out fishing? - MichaelAngelo - 04-25-2012 12:39 AM

How'd the afternoon go Mike? I would join you but my home base is currently in the "boonies" ie Markham Tongue

RE: Sunday afternoon apr 22 - anyone out fishing? - MikeH - 04-25-2012 07:07 AM

I went over to the lower Don to try out my new Belacan boilies. I figured that as the lower Don is usually much warmer than the Islands, I would see more Carp.

Turns out that the Lower Don is warm enough for active Catfish...and they LOVE my new boilies. Hahaa. I'm thinking of scouting out Tommy Thompson again this weekend to see how things are warming up.