You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
System reset - stop the honking. - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (/Forum-Off-Topic-Discussion)
+--- Thread: System reset - stop the honking. (/Thread-System-reset-stop-the-honking)

System reset - stop the honking. - OldTimer - 06-02-2015 03:08 PM

I know a lot of people are not going to agree with this post. But hey………opinions vary, and we all get to have ours. Here’s mine today:

Canadian Geese need to be severely culled in an aggressive concentrated effort by whatever means possible. We need a Goose-agedon.

I’ve had enough of their endless honking, crapping and strutting pompous presence no matter where I go (and not just when fishing – they are EVERYWHERE).

We are to blame – we fed them and protected them way too long – and as such we trained them not to migrate and to be totally fearless of us………….. now they foul all lands, roof tops, beaches, and waterways 365 days a year.

We banned weed killers in many locations in this province ……….. Guess What? - Canada Geese love dandelions and thrive on them.

Wide open hunting seasons won’t work – they are tough and taste like $h!t. Even sausage made from them sucks.

Smoke’em and compost’em! And at the same time make them terrified to be anywhere near humans.

Cheers,

OldTimer

..................smile

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - MuskieBait - 06-02-2015 04:21 PM

Yes, kill...kill them all!!!

Goose sausage isn't so bad. And if you only slow cook a goose like you would to stew beef, you would have a different opinion...

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - zippyFX - 06-03-2015 01:14 AM

They got on my bad side last year when one of them jumped on my back and tried to attack me.....

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - GailBait - 06-03-2015 03:04 PM

(06-03-2015 01:14 AM)zippyFX Wrote:  They got on my bad side last year when one of them jumped on my back and tried to attack me.....

Oh my - a goose goose.

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - OldTimer - 06-05-2015 12:36 PM

Shoulda ducked.

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - Emilyll - 06-24-2015 04:37 AM

(06-05-2015 12:36 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  Shoulda ducked.

Yes, stay away from them is the best way.

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - bananacustard - 08-06-2015 03:43 PM

The gobies of the sky eh?

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - MuskieBait - 08-06-2015 05:47 PM

Once I have time and money to get my hunting license and get into the sport, I'll happily take out a few Canada Geese and fill my freezer.

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - OldTimer - 08-07-2015 03:30 PM

(08-06-2015 05:47 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  Once I have time and money to get my hunting license and get into the sport, I'll happily take out a few Canada Geese and fill my freezer.

oh oh...........everyone - Run for cover..............hide.................do it NOW!

RE: System reset - stop the honking. - bananacustard - 08-07-2015 03:47 PM

[Image: tumblr_mf6lrmjJAy1qeablwo1_1280.jpg]

Relevant