You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
new to your Forum - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: new to your Forum (/Thread-new-to-your-Forum)

new to your Forum - Newcastle Newbie - 01-08-2016 11:11 AM

Hi,
I come from Yorkshire in the UK, and have been living in Canada for four years now, i live on the port of Newcastle and work in Whitby. I have not fished for some years but recently decided i would like to take it up again, i fished the first year i was in Canada but only a few times, not getting full benefit from my licence and outdoor card. I have my licence for this year and when it and my card expire next December i will renew all for three years. Ilook forward to joining your forum, any tips on fishing styles or locations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RE: new to your Forum - OldTimer - 01-08-2016 03:35 PM

Hey Newcastle Newbie,

Welcome to OSF.

You'll find a wealth of tips and info in the past posts and articles. Look around.

Cheers,

OldTimer

RE: new to your Forum - MuskieBait - 01-08-2016 09:50 PM

You're right in the heart of Steelhead country. It's been warm...the creeks are not frozen yet...and people have been catching them. Wink Don't wait until spring.

RE: new to your Forum - Newcastle Newbie - 01-24-2016 08:39 AM

(01-08-2016 09:50 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  You're right in the heart of Steelhead country. It's been warm...the creeks are not frozen yet...and people have been catching them. Wink Don't wait until spring.
[/qu

[quote='Newcastle Newbie' pid='16237' dateline='1453639186']
[quote='MuskieBait' pid='16232' dateline='1452304258']
You're right in the heart of Steelhead country. It's been warm...the creeks are not frozen yet...and people have been catching them. Wink Don't wait until spring.
[/qu
thanksfor the info MuskieBait, only just picked this up so ill try that and post any results.