You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Interesting tackle items... - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Resources (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Resources)
+--- Forum: Gear and Tackle Reviews (/Forum-Gear-and-Tackle-Reviews)
+--- Thread: Interesting tackle items... (/Thread-Interesting-tackle-items)

Interesting tackle items... - ray6591 - 06-14-2016 04:58 AM

While I am very bad at taking pictures of my catch...i can share items that keep coming back home with me..lol...
These are items I collected in the last 2 years since I started this hobby and having surgeries and recovery time gives you plenty of time to search the world wide web...

RE: Interesting tackle items... - kimchi24 - 06-14-2016 10:32 PM

(06-14-2016 04:58 AM)ray6591 Wrote:  While I am very bad at taking pictures of my catch...i can share items that keep coming back home with me..lol...
These are items I collected in the last 2 years since I started this hobby and having surgeries and recovery time gives you plenty of time to search the world wide web...

How does the fish hunter work for you? I feel like my phone would constantly be low on batteries if I used the fish hunter or the deeper

RE: Interesting tackle items... - ray6591 - 06-15-2016 03:59 AM

last 2 years since I started this hobby and having surgeries and recovery time gives you plenty of time to search the world wide web...

[/quote]

How does the fish hunter work for you? I feel like my phone would constantly be low on batteries if I used the fish hunter or the deeper
[/quote]
I use it to check structure, water temp and mostly only when I arrive at a spot and then leave it on when needed only and it has been not a problem. However it does drain battery am sure but when I get back in the car I put it to charge so I never found a situation where my phone died on me because of it. However my phone died when I used it for navigation in a rental car so the battery use is somewhat better than if you use your phone for navigation.

But the benefits of knowing the water and what is lurking underneath helps a bit... I dont rely on it much but it is there when I want to know what the water temp is or what depth I am dealing with if i find a new location.

RE: Interesting tackle items... - Denois - 07-22-2018 09:45 PM

Need to get one of those hunter things.