You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Interesting tackle items...
06-14-2016, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016 05:10 AM by ray6591.)
Interesting tackle items...
While I am very bad at taking pictures of my catch...i can share items that keep coming back home with me..lol...
These are items I collected in the last 2 years since I started this hobby and having surgeries and recovery time gives you plenty of time to search the world wide web...

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Interesting tackle items...
(06-14-2016 04:58 AM)ray6591 Wrote:  While I am very bad at taking pictures of my catch...i can share items that keep coming back home with me..lol...
These are items I collected in the last 2 years since I started this hobby and having surgeries and recovery time gives you plenty of time to search the world wide web...

How does the fish hunter work for you? I feel like my phone would constantly be low on batteries if I used the fish hunter or the deeper
06-15-2016, 03:59 AM
last 2 years since I started this hobby and having surgeries and recovery time gives you plenty of time to search the world wide web...

[/quote]

How does the fish hunter work for you? I feel like my phone would constantly be low on batteries if I used the fish hunter or the deeper
[/quote]
I use it to check structure, water temp and mostly only when I arrive at a spot and then leave it on when needed only and it has been not a problem. However it does drain battery am sure but when I get back in the car I put it to charge so I never found a situation where my phone died on me because of it. However my phone died when I used it for navigation in a rental car so the battery use is somewhat better than if you use your phone for navigation.

But the benefits of knowing the water and what is lurking underneath helps a bit... I dont rely on it much but it is there when I want to know what the water temp is or what depth I am dealing with if i find a new location.
07-22-2018, 09:45 PM
Need to get one of those hunter things.