You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Bubble floats? - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Bubble floats? (/Thread-Bubble-floats)

Bubble floats? - MichaelAngelo - 07-10-2012 11:13 PM

I've been looking around at local shops, nobody has the water-fillable clear bubble floats. Any leads?

RE: Bubble floats? - MuskieBait - 07-11-2012 12:27 AM

(07-10-2012 11:13 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  I've been looking around at local shops, nobody has the water-fillable clear bubble floats. Any leads?

I saw some at Canadian Tire once...I forgot the name, but this one has a rubber surgical tubing in the middle connecting the two stoppers on the ends of the bubble. They were pretty expensive though.

I do have a few bubble floats I bought in Hawaii. I may have a couple in small size and large size that I can give to you. Just remind me this weekend. Wink

RE: Bubble floats? - MikeH - 07-11-2012 08:36 AM

(07-10-2012 11:13 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  I've been looking around at local shops, nobody has the water-fillable clear bubble floats. Any leads?

I got a pack of clear water-weightable floats at LeBaron last time I was there.

RE: Bubble floats? - markhamite - 07-12-2012 06:23 AM

They are also available in Walmart
Markhamite

(07-11-2012 08:36 AM)MikeH Wrote:  

I got a pack of clear water-weightable floats at LeBaron last time I was there.

RE: Bubble floats? - MichaelAngelo - 07-13-2012 11:02 AM

Walmart? hahah the Walmart we have here has a very sparse selection of tackle.

Which Walmart did you see them at?

RE: Bubble floats? - --G-- - 07-16-2012 09:39 AM

I am pretty sure the CT on (lakeshore and Leslie) had a couple...

RE: Bubble floats? - MichaelAngelo - 07-19-2012 01:35 AM

I ended up finding them at BPS. Couldn't find them anywhere else I checked (walmarts and canadian tires in Markham).

Not too cheap, but they served their purpose Smile