You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Big get together at Erindale Park tomorrow (Sunday Sept 9) - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: Big get together at Erindale Park tomorrow (Sunday Sept 9) (/Thread-Big-get-together-at-Erindale-Park-tomorrow-Sunday-Sept-9)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Big get together at Erindale Park tomorrow (Sunday Sept 9) - Dseow - 09-13-2012 01:15 PM

So .. weather forecast calls for rain on Friday ...

i plan on being at Port Credit (JC Saddington Park) for around 6am or earlier on Saturday .. start off with glow in the dark cleo's and then non-glow .. will try and be right at the point where the mudline starts ..

was wondering if there is anyone else planning on heading there that we can meet up or if there is another plan for another location? Angling Specialty i think is open at around 4am if you want some roe's .. (only tackle store i know in the area sadly).

RE: Big get together at Erindale Park tomorrow (Sunday Sept 9) - Seanook - 09-13-2012 05:00 PM

Port Dalhousie is port D. Fantastic Brown fishing. A bit of a drive but well worth it.

RE: Big get together at Erindale Park tomorrow (Sunday Sept 9) - MichaelAngelo - 09-20-2012 10:57 PM

(09-13-2012 05:00 PM)Seanook Wrote:  Port Dalhousie is port D. Fantastic Brown fishing. A bit of a drive but well worth it.

Hey Sean,

I just bought waders, whenever you're ready for Port Dalhousie, you know who to message! Big Grin

RE: Big get together at Erindale Park tomorrow (Sunday Sept 9) - MuskieBait - 09-21-2012 12:04 AM

(09-20-2012 10:57 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  
(09-13-2012 05:00 PM)Seanook Wrote:  Port Dalhousie is port D. Fantastic Brown fishing. A bit of a drive but well worth it.

Hey Sean,

I just bought waders, whenever you're ready for Port Dalhousie, you know who to message! Big Grin

Don't need waders for Port D...the bank too steep, the water too deep and the current is way too strong. Plus, there's no fish at Port D...not usually...and even if you hook one, the zebra mussels on the bottom cuts your line...and it's just shoulder-to-shoulder craziness there...just like any piers like Bronte or Port Hope...don't waste your time there...it's a waste of your DAY Tongue Wink