You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
May Pike Fishing - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: May Pike Fishing (/Thread-May-Pike-Fishing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: May Pike Fishing - shuntoo - 05-04-2013 02:29 AM

I'm dying to catch my first pike......any good spot other than Islands? i'm in Scarborough and can drive upto 1 hour east/west/north....any help will be appreciated.

RE: May Pike Fishing - MuskieBait - 05-04-2013 08:00 AM

There are pike at the Scarborough Bluffs. Just have to put in your time to find one.

RE: May Pike Fishing - MichaelAngelo - 05-07-2013 10:45 PM

(05-04-2013 08:00 AM)MuskieBait Wrote:  There are pike at the Scarborough Bluffs. Just have to put in your time to find one.

My friend caught a pike there 2 years ago... but it was a long search involving several skunks and many casts.

RE: May Pike Fishing - MuskieBait - 05-08-2013 06:56 AM

I have a friend named Richard who catches them from fall through spring.

The only difference is that he is a yacht club member and he can fish from the docks any time of the year. That does give him some advantage since non-club members cannot access that area...so the fish around there are likely less or not pressured.

I've fished with him a few times...I still have yet to catch a fish from there...came close twice with two follows...

RE: May Pike Fishing - shuntoo - 05-10-2013 09:28 PM

(04-13-2013 01:33 PM)Seanook Wrote:  Mountsberg! Fantastic Pike and Bass fishing. Best is from a canoe. Pork Frogs are killer bait. Anyone wanna meet for some Piking come opener......I'm down for sure.

can you catch from the shore or you have to have a boat?

RE: May Pike Fishing - jmedeir - 10-15-2014 01:56 AM

(03-18-2013 11:57 AM)MikeH Wrote:  Season doesn't close in toronto until end of March, you can go now!

True true

(03-18-2013 10:23 AM)Nerdastic Wrote:  Anyone interested in joining up for some Pike Fishing as soon as the season opens in May?

Sure