You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Shoreline cleanup at High Park - April 28, 2013 - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Shoreline cleanup at High Park - April 28, 2013 (/Thread-Shoreline-cleanup-at-High-Park-April-28-2013)

Shoreline cleanup at High Park - April 28, 2013 - MuskieBait - 03-18-2013 02:26 PM

The Toronto Urban Fishing Ambassador program is organizing a shoreline cleanup at Grenadier Pond. You can follow the link below for information and to sign up.

http://www.shorelinecleanup.ca/en/cleanup/event/spring2013/grenadier-pond-high-park

This event is a critical step forward and a "show of force" to demonstrate that anglers do care about the environment and welfare of Grenadier Pond and High Park. Do attend if you want to preserve our continued access at Grenadier Pond for fishing purposes.

Ken

RE: Shoreline cleanup at High Park - April 28, 2013 - MuskieBait - 03-20-2013 09:06 AM

Come on guys...a lot of talk from people about being ambassadors to the sport, the need to pick up garbage and the need to protect High Park as a fishing location...yet there are only 4 people signed up and (actually) all 4 are the TUFA's.

A lot of talk...but very little action. Talk is cheap.

Here is the time to show your support.

RE: Shoreline cleanup at High Park - April 28, 2013 - TOFishingNoob - 03-20-2013 09:42 PM

Hello Muskie

I don't know what I am doing that day, but could be working, so I cannot commit currently. I am planning on attending if I must not work.

RE: Shoreline cleanup at High Park - April 28, 2013 - jkman - 03-24-2013 08:59 PM

I'll be there. I am the guy that wear a blue shimano cap.

RE: Shoreline cleanup at High Park - April 28, 2013 - TOFishingNoob - 03-24-2013 10:00 PM

(03-24-2013 08:59 PM)jkman Wrote:  I'll be there. I am the guy that wear a blue shimano cap.

Cool - If I go I'll post here and I'll be wearing a blue bass pro cap.