You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

What do you want from this Forum?
05-14-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: What do you want from this Forum?
What do you want from this Forum? hmmm... I want to be able to discuss the thing i am passionate about with like-minded people. I like to ask questions without being judged by someone with the you_are_the_stupid_noob attitude. I like to brag about my success from time to time. I want to read occasional reel disassembling or carp fishing how-tos. I really want to hear details like "I tried *** water body this weekend with *** kind of bait weather was **** the result was ***
I do check the forum every day. I don't post much just out of my "modesty" and actually reconsidering this.
I afraid we lost two main contributors to the forum. I observed in last half year or so OT and MB was the only ones posting something at all.
In my opinion the only way to make this particular forum more attractive is to engage more people into sharing there stories, thoughts, questions, reports, "stupid questions" after all.
I suggest everybody who read this will add a fishing report to the appropriate section of the forum. I will do mine right away.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you want from this Forum? - cutuzov - 05-14-2018 09:33 PM