You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bryan from Barrie looks to share knowledge and gnu friends
08-04-2012, 04:08 AM
RE: Bryan from Barrie looks to share knowledge and gnu friends
That spool took 250 meters of braided line. That's a lot.

I went for a drive and did a little recon on some possible spots. I stopped at the MNR office in Midhurst. One of ther conservation officers gave me some locations to scout.
I stopped at The Langman Conservation Center that's been my photo subject for the past few weeks and was saddened to see the swamp bed fry in a few spots. The Trumpeter Swans can't swimf reely anymore and it'll take more than a days rain to restore the water levels.
You can get access to the Nottawasaga at the Edenvale conservation area and again the water levels are really down.

Areas I'll be looking at are around The Collingwood waterfront, Belle Ewart and a few spots in the Nottawasaga water shed.

I'll probably do a recce yup to Coldwater to the Parry Sound area. I don't really have a clue yet but I'm looking for something into the canadian shield. There are lots of waterways just north of me and that open rock faced area appeals to me. Reminds me of the north where I spent part of my youth.

I'm not the type to hang around the government dock. Only down side to the more rustic locations is my screwed up legs. I almost fell on my face negotiating the riverbank at Edenvale. It's like walking on stilts with the plastic and steel knees.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bryan from Barrie looks to share knowledge and gnu friends - beaser - 08-04-2012 04:08 AM