You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wishing on a shooting star
10-23-2012, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 10:31 PM by MuskieBait.)
RE: Wishing on a shooting star
(10-23-2012 09:07 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  So the cat is out of the bag, eh? Tongue. Mine was just a baby anyways Angel

Ken fixed the silver redhorse picture I see Smile. That one truly was funny because I thought I had snagged a clump of weeds mid-retrieve. Totally a BONUS fish lol Smile.

Yellow bullhead was very exciting and I also never expected a burbot. Ken was telling me he had only caught 1 so far and we know how hard Ken fishes Tongue.

Come on, it's so epic! You shouldn't hide the picture...be proud of it! Only a very few people can say they caught a Lake Sturgeon. Wink And baby or not, it is a Lake Sturgeon. Rule #1 of lifelist fishing - it doesn't matter how big or small...all specimens count! Juveniles are just as good as an adult.

Big Grin Yeah, the Silver was funny. I was very surprised that it didn't fight much. But then again, my own Silver did not fight much either. Weird...because they fought so hard in the spring time!

Yeah, and you caught TWO on one trip!!! TongueTongueTongue I was going to kick your rod into the water...but then I remember you inherited my treasured Jigmaster and I just don't have the heart TongueBig Grin

I have been invited to a winter ling fling...so I'll update you can we'll see if we can catch some bigger burbot! Wink I was told it is going to be an arm wrecking good time if we hit the right time. Big Grin

Yeah, I do fish hard, eh? Tongue So many stories...like pulling buckets of salt and sand for 2km through the rolling Haliburton highlands just to get Kazu's Jeep out of a snowy ditch Big Grin

Ah, I see. The shooting stars are Orionids! That's awesome!!! Big Grin

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Wishing on a shooting star - MuskieBait - 10-23-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star - Giuga10 - 10-23-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star - OldTimer - 10-23-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star - Giuga10 - 10-23-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star - MuskieBait - 10-23-2012 09:48 PM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star - Giuga10 - 10-23-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star - OldTimer - 10-24-2012, 04:52 PM