You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Longest lasting glow "stuff"
08-13-2013, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 02:53 AM by fishfight.)
RE: Longest lasting glow "stuff"
Try industrial quality Glow powder, they claim to last a long time if proper Uv light is used. many sold on ebay. Some claimed to last for 6 hours . I have some of these glow powder, they last longer than any pre-painted lures sold in the market, never tested them that long based on manufacturers claim, I do shine them again with my Uv light after 10 minutes, takes less then few seconds to recharge them.

Sometimes I do believe, fish might get scared if the lure glows too bright, the advantage of strong glow lure is when water gets somewhat murky, then we need a lure that really glows.

I also caught many salmon without any glow on the lures, I used chartreuse or silver colored lure . the fish can see the lure at night. If the fish are in biting mode, they will hit on any lure.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Longest lasting glow "stuff" - fishfight - 08-13-2013 02:50 AM