You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

lakeshore parks, which one to go to?
06-25-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: lakeshore parks, which one to go to?
Well, i hurt my foot an hour before i was planning on going. no way i could have walked 2+hrs at the Islands, so I scouted Humber bay east and west for a little bit. not much, since i was walking with an extreme limp.

humber east looks dead, brown weeds and algae by the small, blocked off 'ponds'. where they drain into the lake, it also looks pretty dead. saw a guy fishing with his little kid, didn't catch anything.

humber west might be better. i am just not sure if the water off the rocks holds fish. looks like the depth drops off, but not sure, and not sure if there's structure. lots of wave action..I will give it a go sometime in the evening, when my foot heals.
hoping maybe for smallmouth, pike and maybe walleye. all depends on what the structure/bottom is. i'll see if i can find a depth chart online.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: lakeshore parks, which one to go to? - ST_ShoreFisher - 06-25-2015 10:23 AM