You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

What exact knot does thrill bobbers use?
06-12-2016, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 06:13 AM by Aquaneko.)
What exact knot does thrill bobbers use?
[Image: Tackle_Floats_BobberStops_1_0.jpg]

I know it's a southbend site but it took me a year before figuring out (more never bothered to look at the pretied knot thing till my slip bobber recently snapped off but it was DeadFisher who tied my original slip bobber for me) that the little tube was a pretied knot.

I just finished spending like 3 hours tying some knots and attempted to rig up a slip bobber from the Thrill slipbobber jig kit. After I got the stopper bead and slip bobber on I tied a snap swivel to the end of the line so I can quickly swap my pre-tied hook setups to save time typing knots by the water.

Well as with any first time experience I messed up and found some bobber stopper knot https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...a16301.jpg and used 8# test line to tie the stopper knot on my quantum telecast spooled with 10# test. It was after I did the knot and the knot not really slide well and the bead able to pass through it that I did some more googling and looking at the package. Saw the first link photo and finally realized it was a pre-tied knot.

Anyways, wanting to learn from this experience and learn the knot Thrill uses for thier pre-tied knot as I still have the plastic tube and would like to pre-tie some knots as a just incase I snap the bobber again and have to re-tie or lose that adjustable stop knot.

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What exact knot does thrill bobbers use? - Aquaneko - 06-12-2016 05:56 AM