You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Skunking away in the Durham Region. :)
06-01-2017, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 09:47 PM by Dusty_D.)
Skunking away in the Durham Region. :)
Hey folks, got bit by the fishing bug late in the season last year after catching a decent sized Bass, and a couple more smaller ones. I've spent the last few months of this year just gearing up and hitting a bunch of spots (ponds, tribs, lakes etc) using Google maps in the Durham region. Nothing landed so far this year, but I'm optimistic with the season for Walleye, Bass etc opening up.. It's been tough for shore fishing with the water so high everywhere.

I'm planning on heading up to Peterborough to test out the Otonabee around Lock 19 and Little Lake. Not sure what I'll find, but I'm always having fun just playing around. Smile

Let me know if anyone in the Pickering area is looking to hook up and head out for a bit of shore fishing. I'm available most days after dropping my daughter to school, and in the evenings!

Tight lines folks!!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Skunking away in the Durham Region. :) - Dusty_D - 06-01-2017 09:46 PM