You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Jewel Runaway Bay Jamaica 2017
10-29-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Jewel Runaway Bay Jamaica 2017
Hey Cutuzov

The struggle was real but I was determined to come back with a great fishing story!

Hey MB!

Thank you for helping me properly identify the fish! I was almost positive that you would chime in to help in that regard.

As for the statement :
People are often insistent on fishing lures in saltwater for predators. Yeah, that's fun...but people miss out so much action if they would simply suck it up and use some bait.

I agree that live bait/ or bait in general would increase odds of catching. But to say“simply suck it up and use some bait” is a little presumptuous. The way I see it, people fish for different reasons, some for number of fish, some for size, some for different or particular species, and for some it is the thrill of the chase. For some, like myself, the goal changes with each trip. With that being said I do acknowledge that I did miss out on more action in exchange to accomplish my goal of seeing aggressive strikes and follows in the crystal clear waters. I was also trying to get them on video but I failed miserably on that front, lol!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jewel Runaway Bay Jamaica 2017 - wknd outdoorsman - 10-29-2017 06:28 PM