You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Growing Ontario Shore Fishing
09-10-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing
(09-10-2012 11:50 AM)Seanook Wrote:  If exposure and growth is what you want, then I beleive the best way to do that is to physically get out into the community. Show up at Derby's, make t-shirts with the OSF logo, Hand out pamphlets or cards to tackle providers and organize things like garbage derby's and environmental awareness related functions. Let em know we're here and we are involved.

Sponsors are a huge part of this process also. If you contact any Canadian tackle manufaturer and give them something to support, They can be very generous.

Two feet and big loud heartbeat!

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's a great idea and the best part is that we love what were doing and if we do children's and kids tournaments it will loads of fun helping them out and to watch the little guys reel in whoppers. I would be completely down for this as many of our other members.

Sean, great idea,
Giuga10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing - Giuga10 - 09-10-2012 08:22 PM
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing - Tyger - 09-17-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing - MikeH - 10-27-2012, 07:51 AM