You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Growing Ontario Shore Fishing
10-26-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing
(10-26-2012 03:05 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  OSF at the Sportsman’s show 2013

Here’s an idea I had regarding promoting the OSF site to get more members and thus a larger “voice” and presence in the eyes of the community and jurisdictions.

Hype the site through simple handouts at the Sportsman’s Show next February at the CNE grounds.

Put together a simple letter size flyer describing the site and its purpose on one side, with a conservation message about a few high profile knee jerk things (such as line recycling, shoreline garbage pickups, or reporting poaching, or ….etc) on the other.

I’m sure more than a few exhibitors might allow a place at their booth for the sheets to sit for pickup by their visitors.

Plus my lady and I will no doubt be going to see the show , and we’d be more than willing to hand them out for an hour or two outside the show. Perhaps a few other current members might do so too,………… on another day….. or time frame.

At the end of the show I’m sure membership will increase by a few people…………. or so.

Cheers,

OldTimer

Awesome idea! I think I might be attending the Show! And it'd be pretty cool to get people in the know about the forum.

Giuga10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Giuga10 for this post:
OldTimer (10-26-2012)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing - Tyger - 09-17-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing - Giuga10 - 10-26-2012 03:34 PM
RE: Growing Ontario Shore Fishing - MikeH - 10-27-2012, 07:51 AM