You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Classifieds
02-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Classifieds
Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Classifieds
(02-11-2012 12:41 PM)Frank81 Wrote:  Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.

Thanks Frank, this might be a way to grow the forum as well. Another place to post your gear onto hahaha =)

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Classifieds
(02-13-2012 11:31 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 12:41 PM)Frank81 Wrote:  Not that I have anything to sell right now, but a classifieds section would be good, one section for everything to do with fishing/outdoor activities and one sub forum for everything that is not fishing/outdoor related.

Just a thought.

Thanks Frank, this might be a way to grow the forum as well. Another place to post your gear onto hahaha =)

Cool, I just figured that pretty much every fishing site has classifieds and it does help to buy or sell fishing/outdoor equipment.
Find all posts by this user