You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

09-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Hello!!
Hey everyone, I am a fisherman from Bermuda and will be living in Toronto for a little while. I was just wondering where I could do some fishing around the area?

Also, if any of you are into offshore fishing id be happy to talk some crap with you or even assist in any way that I can. If you are interested you can see some cool stuff on our boats FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/WoundUpBermuda

Nice to meet everyone in advance!!

Squid...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2012, 05:34 AM
RE: Hello!!
Hi Squid,

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey Squid,
Welcome to the forum. A great place to begin is Bluffers Park in Scarborough. It has tons of different types of fish so be ready in case you pull in a hog Tongue.

Good luck,
Giuga10
09-28-2012, 10:38 AM
Welcome BermySquid, would love to see pics of Bermuda's monsters!

[Image: logobgs.png]
09-28-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 01:45 PM by MuskieBait.)
Hey BermySquid! Now you're my kind of guy! I fished offshore a dozen of times in Hawaii and a couple of times in San Diego.

What are you interested in fishing for? I fish for everything from 2 inch long shiner to 25lb salmon locally...and I have fished in various places in the world for little wrasses to sturgeon and tuna. Check out some of the fish I've caught.

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...re-X-Heavy

If you are interested in anything and everything and keep you mind open, I can take you fishing and hopefully help you catch a number of different species of fish. Steelhead and brown trout season is upon us (Oct-Nov), and there is also opportunity to get into some decent walleye and pike fishing in the fall.

I have icefishing gear and you're welcome to join me if you are not afraid to freeze your balls off Big Grin I have a portable shelter and heater...so you should be "warm" most of the day. I'm always happy to show people new experiences...especially people from the southern areas who don't have experience in icefishing.

Anyways, I'd love to just chat some offshore fishing together and learn from you. I've yet to catch a wahoo or any billfish...so it would be great to learn from you.

Plus, it is always good to make friends from around the world...especially people with boats or know friends with boats Big Grin

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html