You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello to All
03-18-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Hello to All
(03-18-2014 02:06 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  Hey Wishin'

Welcome to OSF.

Hope you'll share a few of your better "easy" yet tasty recipes for Ontario game fish, or associated tips, with us on our cooking thread.

It may be worth noting that as an option to 16 posts - you can also earn early access to the reports section by posting up a "first" report in that sub-section, - of suitable quality & pics(as judged by the moderator).

Cheers,

OldTimer

That's great to know, thanks OT I'll definitely give that a go on my next successful outing. And BTW you've definitely been a big help with all the info you've posted on this site. As for the recipes, a lot of Ontario's game fish we don't have out west and even as a restaurateur I couldn't get my hands on them so I'm definitely looking forward to creating some when I literally "get my hands on them". Specially looking forward to cooking up my first pike.

Those that say "the worst day fishing is still better than the best day working" clearly have never watched the deadliest catch
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello to All - wishinIwasfishin - 03-18-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Hello to All - mcfly - 03-18-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Hello to All - OldTimer - 03-18-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Hello to All - wishinIwasfishin - 03-18-2014 02:26 PM
RE: Hello to All - Giuga10 - 03-18-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: Hello to All - MuskieBait - 03-18-2014, 10:26 PM