You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

LeBaron waders blowout
09-18-2012, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 09:18 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
LeBaron waders blowout
Hey guys,

For $30 spent today, I will now be able to fish winter steelies with non-breathable stockingfoot neoprene waders.

$60 for bright pink and purple women's BREATHABLE waders. Yes, I was tempted.... but something about spending $60 when $30 will scrape me by... Maybe I should have gone with those Big Grin.

The $30 neoprene ones will keep me dry for now. Well... I guess i'll still get wet from swetting lol.

Just a heads up, you might want a pair!

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2012, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 09:52 PM by Giuga10.)
RE: LeBaron waders blowout
Awesome. I've been looking for a good pair and now that there on sale there no better time to buy then now Big Grin

Giuga10
09-19-2012, 03:13 PM
(09-18-2012 09:17 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Hey guys,

For $30 spent today, I will now be able to fish winter steelies with non-breathable stockingfoot neoprene waders.

$60 for bright pink and purple women's BREATHABLE waders. Yes, I was tempted.... but something about spending $60 when $30 will scrape me by... Maybe I should have gone with those Big Grin.

The $30 neoprene ones will keep me dry for now. Well... I guess i'll still get wet from swetting lol.

Good deal, what brand / model are they?
Find all posts by this user
09-19-2012, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2012 10:31 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
(09-19-2012 03:13 PM)Tyger Wrote:  

Good deal, what brand / model are they?

Caddis brand, not sure the model... box is in the car. 3.5 mm neoprene, stocking foot, regular $75.

And they're also women's waders Tongue... but dont' tell anybody hush hush! More room for my massive pectorals LOL Tongue.

They're dark green Smile

09-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Busted out the new waders today and I must say... 30 dollars very, VERY well spent. They fit well, I'm not drenched in sweat, I'm comfortable in cold, rainy September. What more could I ask for from 30 dollars.

Mother nature, do your worst!

09-20-2012, 11:32 PM
(09-20-2012 11:07 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Mother nature, do your worst!

Oh God.... What Have You Gotten Us Into !!!??!!!

Tongue

Giuga10
09-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Fish don't care that you are wearing women sized waders...and people can laugh all they want...until you shut them up with the fish you just caught that they can't reach. Tongue Plus, you just saved $45...another little bit toward a trip to Florida Wink Laugh all they want until you come home with pictures of Florida fish they'll drool over Tongue

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
06-08-2013, 07:48 PM

I learned a hard lesson about waders a few years (actually, decades) ago. I had a brand new pair of Normark chest waders, was fishing for steelhead in the Long Point area. I was finishing up and went to the trunk to take out my rod tube. I slipped the waders off and left them there. I then started the car to get the heater going and went to the hood where I'd left my tackle box.

When I returned to the trunk to put everything away, it looked like someone had fired a shotgun through the waders. I'd set them down near the exhaust, and it had acted like a heat gun. You could put your fist through the the hole where the hot exhaust had melted them.

Those waders cost $80 when you could buy a new car for $8,000. I'll never leave a pair of waders in back of a car again.
Find all posts by this user