You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bass in Durham region
07-30-2018, 04:29 PM
Bass in Durham region
I an complete new to bas fishing. I would love to absorb you wisdom. I reside in Ajax and willing to travel.
Damn it is starting to sound like dating profile Smile
Anyway if you fish in the area and don't mind to share you knowledge with the guy who does not leave cigarette buts on the fishing spots let me know please.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Bass in Durham region
Frenchman Bay in Pickering has bass, better access to good areas if you have a boat or canoe. I've never fished the mouth of Duffins Creek, but there should be bass in it. Whitby Harbour is another possibility, and if you're willing to drive a bit, Lake Scugog is not far.
07-31-2018, 02:00 PM
Thanks Dave all this spots has been fished already. Thinking about scouting Kawarthas, but need better idea what lakes to try.
03-11-2019, 04:11 PM
(07-31-2018 02:00 PM)cutuzov Wrote:  Thanks Dave all this spots has been fished already. Thinking about scouting Kawarthas, but need better idea what lakes to try.

Not quite Durham Region but Rice lake, north of Port Hope, if you check shore fishing, there are a couple spots. We still have a few more months before bass season.
03-21-2019, 09:41 PM
The rouge river marsh is supposed to hold bass i have heard