You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Sea Eagle Frameless pontoons... anyone?
12-30-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Sea Eagle Frameless pontoons... anyone?
yes i too am anxiously awaiting .....we need the water levels of lake ontario to increase....so let it snow and snow and snow some more.....this week's temps not agreeable with the carp....but in two weeks it gets better...i hope....i actually have all the kids rods out tonight and put together for better storage....want them in good shape for the spring.....i have a $50 gift card for sail...i must get out there next month. method fishing for carp will be part of an evolution for me with carp fishing...i have lots of different things i want to try..maggots is another...chickpeas...grass shrimp.
harbour square and the hearn and keating channel my projects this spring....i also want to visit the island more this spring...front of algonquin...bays back by the school....lakeside of ward east end.....i will also see if the bowfin population is up or down and decide if it can handle my fishing pressure.
everything depends on the water levels and weather....if they are better then my fishing prospects should be too.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2012, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 09:19 AM by MikeH.)
(12-30-2012 12:58 AM)tangledline Wrote:  yes i too am anxiously awaiting .....we need the water levels of lake ontario to increase....so let it snow and snow and snow some more.....this week's temps not agreeable with the carp....but in two weeks it gets better...i hope....i actually have all the kids rods out tonight and put together for better storage....want them in good shape for the spring.....i have a $50 gift card for sail...i must get out there next month. method fishing for carp will be part of an evolution for me with carp fishing...i have lots of different things i want to try..maggots is another...chickpeas...grass shrimp.
harbour square and the hearn and keating channel my projects this spring....i also want to visit the island more this spring...front of algonquin...bays back by the school....lakeside of ward east end.....i will also see if the bowfin population is up or down and decide if it can handle my fishing pressure.
everything depends on the water levels and weather....if they are better then my fishing prospects should be too.

I have a chart showing the depths and drop off points for the inner and outer harbours, south side of the islands, TTP and eastern gap that I have been using this year, I highly recommend getting one! It has provided me with some great locations for big Carp fishing. I am looking forward to being able to fish the drop off just south of the islands and TTP anytime in the summer with the boat, instead of waiting for a day with the correct wind direction so that I can fish it with a balloon from the pier.

We should also check out a shipwreck location that provides great fish cover. You can easily reach it from the shore with a good casting arm and a heavy method feeder.

http://www.fishingtoronto.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2013, 05:19 PM
I picked up a 16ft Saturn SK 487 motor kayak this morning. Big Grin Hoping to pick up a Lehr Propane outboard sometime in March!

01-29-2013, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 08:22 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
(01-26-2013 05:19 PM)MikeH Wrote:  I picked up a 16ft Saturn SK 487 motor kayak this morning. Big Grin Hoping to pick up a Lehr Propane outboard sometime in March!

Congrats on the purchase Mike! 16 ft boat now eh? Planning to go out on Lake O? Jig a wreck or two?

Now we'll all be begging for rides in it... Big Grin

Shotgun!

[Image: logobgs.png]
01-30-2013, 08:54 AM
I have my Port Authority harbour license test lined up for end of April. Still planning on the usual shore based start to the season. End of Feb / start of march, pre-baiting olympic and trudging through TTP for Pike.... weather permitting....Big Grin